Contact details

You may contact us to discuss your ThinkMe Finance Account as follows:

Level 12, 100 Skyring Terrace
Newstead QLD 4006

1300 896 397
Office: 07 3225 0006

+61 7 3832 0222


ThinkMe Finance Pty Ltd
ACN 165 799 315
Australian Credit
License No: 449784

ThinkMe Finance Pty Ltd uses the registered trademark CLH Group under license from Collection House Limited. ThinkMe Finance is a member of the CLH Group.

Your rights and responsibilities

If you are not satisfied about something we’ve done, or perhaps haven’t done, we want to know about it. We treat every complaint seriously and aim to resolve your concerns as quickly as possible.

We aim to resolve your concerns in the first instance, so we ask that you contact our Resolutions Team in a stepped approach if you are still unsatisfied with the outcome.

Step 1

Contact our Resolutions Team

If you have a complaint regarding Collection House or one of our subsidiaries, please contact our Resolutions Team.


Phone: 1800 173 355 or +61 7 3017 3355 if outside Australia

Mail: Resolutions Team PO Box 2247, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006

Step 2

Ask for an internal review

In most cases, complaints handled by our Resolutions Team are resolved without the need for further escalation. In circumstances where you remain dissatisfied with our internal dispute resolution process, you are entitled to raise your complaint to a higher level within the management structure of the Collection House Group, by contacting the Resolutions Team and asking for a review.

Step 3

Seek an independent review

If, despite our best efforts, you are still unsatisfied, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to consumers.



Phone: 1800 931 678

Our rights and responsibilities

Collection House will endeavour to resolve all complaints in a manner fair to all parties and in accordance with the company's Complaints Procedure.

We treat any such complaints seriously, and will take whatever time is necessary to complete investigations into complaints and will keep you informed of their progress.